Friday, February 13, 2009

Okay, here is something new

For the last two weeks life has been a little ...bleak but now I am almost better I am determined to write in my blog rather than just use it to visit other sites and catch up on other people's lives.



Being sick my lovely mother-in-law was able to look after the girls. She was very clever and made this beautiful necklace for Princess.She saw one in the shops and did what we often do and said' I can't justify spending that when I can probably make that myself for much cheaper'. I put my hands up and admit that I would say the exact thing but then there would be no action taken to make the item. Well Mil did it and it looks just gorgeous.
The only problem with it is that there is only one- Sweetness is known to spot it lying nearby and swiftly reach down and in split seconds race out the down and down the hall before Princess can jump up and run after her yelling 'Heyyyyyyyy, that's MINE!'

Can you tell though that my model was not in the modeling frame of mind. She didn't want to look at the camera and wouldn't smile, I guess she won't be doing commercial modeling then. She has the pouts, turn away from camera or 'don't cross me looks' down.
But just so you know she really, really does like to smile, we even get a laugh from her occasionally.
I read this

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

and just couldn't get over the photos.

1 comment:

bec said...

Cute necklace. I am pretty sure Sweetness has one of her own coming. I saw it - in the making!
See you soon and so pleased you are feeling better.