Well you saw the beginning of our fun day and this was the part that little sweetness missed out on but gave Princess some much needed Mummy face time. I was so surprised just how tired I would be by the end of a day that to many kids would be considered just normal. Although being mummy means that I need to perform clean up duties as well but I mostly tried to keep the day as fun as possible.
Our day included the following
Play School- tv watching
Drawing- we focused on creation and made some great drawings of the sun and moon, plants and animals, Adam and Eve.
Dress-ups were next. Of course there was the princess and fairy but we also had enough things to put together a superhero-I definitely realised though we need to look at increasing our dress-up box. Maybe some pirate things and cowboy stuff,hmmm...what else?
We then decided to have a swim in the clam shell, not me mind you, there would be no room left for the girls.
Lunch was next and after waterplay the girls are always hungry.
Nap time for Sweetness while Princess gets to do her painting, she loves it. Mummy has mixed feelings about painting because of the mess to clean up afterwards but I decided to just throw out the paint holder- egg cartons and paint brushes went into some water- I need to buy turps.
dinner was next and then a fun thing was the girls got to see Uncle and Auntie on Skype, which they were very giggly about so I guess the enjoyed that.
But poor daddy was home only half an hour before bed and so he missed out on any fun time with the girls and today he is a work again:(
They were all such simple activities but when you do them all in one day it really thrills the kiddywinks. Mummy really needs to get more organised and have more fun days at home and next time maybe daddy can join the fun
What wouldn't you do to get more faces like this!
1 comment:
what a great day- fabulous ideas
Post a Comment