Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well we all know where she gets it from

So you can hear her lovely singing don't forget to scroll down and press pause on the music.



These days when I ask Princess to sing for me I rarely get the song I asked for and if I do it is not sung exactly how I expect it to be. The other day I asked her to sing Jesus loves the Little Children and it ended up being a song about her sister having a bin which was a cup- very odd indeed. As I was saying though- we all know where she gets it from.

Well tomorrow we are finally having a fun day at home- I have plans to do some painting, so drawing, some playing with outdoor toys inside and of course lots of books to read (we have been to the Library). We may even dress up as fairies and I may even be allowed to take some photos- you never can tell with my models. So I am very hopeful that all the girls in the family wake up in very chipper moods tomorrow.