Thursday, January 15, 2009

Playing around





Well lucky me is using a new computer and one of the things it has is the ability to take a photo of the user, so of course this was something that had to be shared with you all.

In other news we had such a lovely few days, first at coochie island and then Wednesday at swimming, both of these days I wish I had my camera but I was slack and forgot. But both these days the girls had a lovely time swimming, you can tell just how much they enjoy it because now both of them like walking around in Princess' goggles. You should have seen the fighting over them. Well it might not break the bank to get a new pair, I just can't get a pink pair or Princess will hit the roof because she claims all things pink as hers.

2 comments:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

Love the third photo - that's what I FEEL like in the mornings and wonder if I don't APPEAR the same to the rest of the world!

Swimming. Beaches. Hard to imagine. It's 30F outside right now and supposed to be in the 20s by tonight. And this is TEXAS!

Surely Princess goggles also come in aqua? yellow? white? Or do Australian Princesses have a monopoly on pink? :) My granddaughter Kennedy goes through Princess stages - Disney Princesses - of which there are tons and EACH has their own color scheme. So she really "plays the field" with her colors.

Unknown said...

Yes it would be great if our Princess played the field with her colours but even her wardrobe is heading more and more towards the pink, it helps her that her Grammy's favourite colour is pink too.