

God certainly made clear molds when He created girls and boys. Just this morning I had the pleasure of watching two very distinct genders. My darling girls were visited by their little prince cousins and just watching them play was a glorious reminder of how God had a very clear plan in mind when He created us.
I have heard parents sometimes say that their daughter is like a little boy and I admit that I nod my head in understanding but if they placed their little girl next to my nephew it would poo poo all over their argument. Many people when they meet him describe him as a real little boy,( of course he is, he's not fake) but I think it is very obvious in all little boys you meet that they are not little girls.
And my little girls are not boys. Sweetness is more active than Princess, I would consider her an active girl but she's not a boy because she is active, put her next to her cousin equivalent and he proves that although active she is no boy.
Just watching children at play is just such an incredible argument that God had clear plans and designs when He created us, there is no way this happened by chance or accident.
2 comments:
How ironic that you would post this today - Mike and I were just talking about the whole "nature vs. nurture" myth when it comes to stereotypical gender attributes. We've noticed that our granddaughters tend to be "little mommies" when the group is together - making sure everyone has their sippy cups, organizing things, taking care of the other cousins ("you need to do this", "did you put on this", "don't do that or you'll fall" sorts of things) while the boys really "rough and tumble", plan excursions, and, while grating sometimes at the "interference" in their plans by the girls, seem to seed out their favor with their plans! I made a remark just this week that there is so much more to male and female intrinsically that fits what we like to call "stereotype gender behaviors" WELL before the "nurture" process could have had an effect. Hence, nature!
"Male and female He created them." Oh, and so glad am I that He did. :)
That post made me smile!
Post a Comment