I had a really lovely weekend this past one and that's mostly due to the lovely friends that I was able to enjoy some child-free time just hanging out and do things that were just plain fun. We sat around talking about...well I'm really not meant to say as I have been told it is not to be mentioned on my blog but you know having a good laugh stuff. We also sang our hearts out with singstar on the play station and I must admit I was well and truly outdone by these two girls, you see they are professionals.
We also had a good laugh at ourselves and me while attempting to do all sorts of strange things on the wii and as fun as all that stuff was the very best thing was to just be in their presence.
These two ladies and ones that we miss dearly down in Adelaide, Sydney and in Ireland have meant so much to me. These girls, now women, have been around for some really important parts of my life and I guess reflecting upon the fact that we are all turning thirty this year just made me realise how blessed I am.
One of these women I can say that I have known her for 2 thirds of my life. Just think, when we are 100 I can say it's been 90%.
These photos are photos of photos as i haven't hooked up the scanner due to laziness but some of them I just couldn't resist sharing.
Ladies, you are a blessing to my life and I pray that you will always have a presence in it.
2 comments:
oh my gosh- old old photos!!!!!!
You sure know how to make me smile!! Thank you for being a truely wonderful friend. We are so lucky to have you and your family in our lives. I know Sophia and Bianca will be BFF's for life :-)
Post a Comment