
Well this post is nothing too soul-searching or thought-provoking (unless you are planning a trip to Ikea) but I decided that although I appreciate all of the lovely toys that the girls have been given, they were starting to drive me nuts. I also think though they can not play with them properly when there is a bit of this mixed with that. Now everything is nicely in its place, of course I had to take a photo of it because who knows how long it will spend like this.

Now I can finally get on to all the other housework to be done. It is funny, but not ha ha funny, that when someone would ask me what I did during my day I couldn't really answer so I would say 'not much' and wonder why I was so tired after a day of 'not much', well I figured it out. I get breakfast for children and husband, lunch for husband, washing on, washing on line, clean up kitchen, make morning tea, lunch, get drinks, cuddles, first-aid, clean up toys, cook dinner and between much of this I need to provide amusement for two lovely little ladies.
I am not whinging about my life, I love it and feel very blessed to be in a position where I can stay at home with my kiddies but I am simply saying that not many people understand the life of a stay at home wife/mother and that we in fact work very hard and because we do so many little quick jobs we forget exactly what we have done with our day.
Just to make this extra clear that this is not a whinge I will say that I am a very blessed woman who gets to stay at home and look after two exciting and intelligent little girls who provide much love and entertainment and challenge.
2 comments:
What a great play area & yes, very organised.
it looks great! well done.
Post a Comment