I said that I got the idea for the hair clips from another blog but unfortuneately this blog doesn't actually mention how to do it. They are also a little different from mine.
The blog address is
http://melissagoodsell.typepad.com/day_to_day/2009/01/felt-hairclips.html
But to make mine was very easy. I was able to pick up the pre-cut felt flowers from a craft shop 'Riot' for those in Brissy. From the same place I was also able to pick up the clips and the hearts for the centre. Get out your glue gun or a thread and button in the case of the other flowers. Easy as.
In other news I am currently working on feelings of jealousy as the people behind are currently having a swim and I can hear the water swishing. I am rather hot and it sounds so heavenly to me. Oh dear I have just remembered I have put Sweetness down for a nap with her window opened- I hope they don't wake her. (fingers crossed).
1 comment:
Thanks for the "instructs" - I'll see if Hobby Lobby here in Texas has those felt flowers. They were very cute!
You can come over and use our pool but it will be mighty cold! :)
Post a Comment