Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Great Australia Day Weekend


What a wonderful Australia Day weekend. We got to catch up with many friends and do lots of playing. we played with our friends at the park (Happy Birthday Abbs), we got to play with our friends at a BBQ (great Aussie tradition) and we played the wii. We also got a chance to play as a family and enjoy each others company.

Life in Australia is such a blessing, we enjoy such a beautiful blessed life here. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, oi, oi, oi.

2 comments:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

I hope someday to visit your country! Mike's been there (on business) but I've never been blessed to see your shores.

Unknown said...

By all the places you have lived I am sure you wouldn't be as bothered by the long flight as some people. I hope you get to come one day to so we can meet face to face.