sorry I give up.
But here is a mini preview. The video was like a montage of photos that I took of the girls during this time, these are the best I think.
I think I am getting a bit better with practice, it reminds me to take my camera with me more often.
3 comments:
Sitting here huddled up in my blanket while it's really only about 55F outside, I am getting chilled seeing the girls in the water! I guess the reverse will be true in a few months? Does it get very cold in your winter?
No, not really cold. Our only problem is that the few days or weeks that it is quite cold is that we aren't equipped for it. No central heating, last year we had a few cold weeks and it felt colder than UK because our houses are made to keep us cool, not warm.
The girls look like they had fun.
Post a Comment