Monday, June 9, 2008

My sickies


My poor family are all sick at the moment. Mostly just a cold I think with maybe a chesty cough. Gorgeous Husband had to stay home from church on Sunday and I took the two girls alone. Well when I say alone really it isn't so truthful, I have an excellent network which I am truly thankful for. Not only do I have the girls grandparents but I also have uncles, aunties and cousins and really a whole church who are more than happy to lend a hand. I guess that I wanted to share with you all about how blessed I feel even in those harder times when the family is sick I am blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to support me and hold me up. Even though Gorgeous Husband's Grandma can not hold the baby,she can pray for us and I know she does and that is very heartening.
I just hope when I am more physically able (not have two kiddies to look after) that I can bless others with this help too. I guess I just need to remember there is a season for everything and that my useful turn is to come. Who knows maybe even looking after Princess or Sweetness' kiddies when they are under the weather.

Another thing we have been trying to do on this Queen's birthday weekend is trying to teach Princess about Trouble (the board game). She has started to play games like memory and snap and we thought we could take the next step but it seems that patience might be a virtue of a 3 year old, not a two. Anyway she did have fun trying and her own made up game was really fun for her, although not so much for her daddy who takes his games Very seriously. It was hard enough to get him to take it easy on her, to play by her own rules was just impossible. Maybe they both just need some more practice.

1 comment:

bec said...

aacHope you are all feeling better soon and also you have been tagged.

So, go to my blog and copy the questions .. i think that is how it works. Cheri is so much better at being tagged than me so use her blog as the example not mine lol!
Oh and there is a fifth question...