Saturday, June 7, 2008

A frivolous extravagance


I know it is so bad but I have found the cutest little dresses for the girls, all I have to do now is wait for a special wedding to happen in order to be able to purchase them. No pressure for anyone though ;)
This brings me on to the serious note of shopping on the Internet. I love it so much, it is quite addictive. Mind you I don't really make that many purchases I just like the thrill of the hunt. I can spend way too much time thinking about or maybe a birthday gift idea for someone and find so many different presents that would be just perfect for them. Mind you many of theses things come from America and they just don't want to deliver to that place way down south.
Anyway I was just excited to see such beautiful dresses that my princess and my sweetness would look just so cute in and that would actually be delivered here.
I guess this is like virtual shopping really. The thrill of the hunt and no real purchase. Gorgeous Husband should be really applauding this idea:)

2 comments:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

Wanna know the irony of this? I don't know HOW many times I've been looking for something specific for one of the grandkids only to end up on an Aussie sight! (The Bumbo company - they make a bath for infants I wanted last year when the latest batch of 3 was born - it was only sold there, not here!)

Gorgeous dresses. You and Rebekah will have to come to Texas for a vaca and I'll take you to ALL the good places for children's clothing and lots of fun stuff. :)

I too am an internet hound - comparison shopping. If we order from out of state here, and get free shipping, we don't have to pay the city/state sales tax (8.25% here in Houston area) so it pays to hunt!

Unknown said...

well you are better than me!!!! I actually complete the purchases!!!!