Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm a bit of a copy cat

I copied someone else's post and thought I would try it out with the girls. Not surprised Princess comes up as she does. I thought Sweetness looked more like Daddy these days.
I was tagged in another blog but I really don't have anyone to pass the questions on to so I will wait until I have more friends with blogs.
Other exciting news is that I turn 29 on Sunday. My last year in my twenties. I really can not believe it some days but when I think about my girls I think how can I just be in my twenties as they seem to have been around for so long already.
Any who I have had a lovely day with just Sweetness but we do miss our cheeky Princess.

2 comments:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

I was surprised that our Tim was "equally" Mike and I. Everyone's always said he looks like me and he's the spitting image of his grandfather (my dad's dad). I need to upload photos of Mike and I when we were in our 20's (lo, those MANY years ago...) and also Chris and Jennifer so we can do all the children.

Hmm, my last days in my 20's - we were living in Norway, I had a 9 year old, a 6 year old and a 5 year old. Didn't have much time to dwell on it! Now I think, "Hm, I'm 51 and have 5 grandchildren - wow!" Anyhoo, haven't you heard that 30 is the new 20? :)

You can do the 'tagged' thing and just not pass it on - just post your answers!

Unknown said...

yes- I think Sienna looks more like David too!