After her recovery we are starting to promote cooking and baking with Sweetness. She doesn't have much interest in learning 'school' activities and spends most of her time outside and/or playing fairies.
And so here are some very nice chocolate chip muffins.
Happy girl and I thought they were delicious. I know that there is someone out there who is asking how I could possibly give a toddler wearing cream a chocolate muffin without a bib but you know me, I'm very daring.So after having a sick child last weekend Princess decided that she would take over this weekend with sickness. She was lucky and managed to get in a birthday party on Friday night first.
You have to laugh I told Princess that she didn't look sick enough for my picture and so this was her second attempt. What a drama queen (just like her mother)
Princess is super when she is sick, she manages to look after herself most of the time, even getting her own spew bucket. She just needs to learn to hold her hair out of her face. poor diddums.
No comments:
Post a Comment