Princess was off sick today but I do feel like I was duped a little. This morning she had a loose cough by 10am she was fine again. The problem is that the school makes it pretty clear that they don't want sick children at school.
It wasn't too bad for me as I've come down with a cold which is terrible timing as our new nephew is coming tomorrow and so we will need to put off our first visit until we're all germ free.
Anyway I decided that with some help I would take the opportunity of having all three girls home that I would try to get some photos of all three. I'm not completely happy with any but these were my favourites.
Where is my baby? I think I am going to be in shock spending time with the little newborns.
No comments:
Post a Comment