Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another school event

This week it was book week which ended on Friday with a very long parade of all the kiddies from prep to year 5.

They had to go as thier favourite book character. For Princess it was quite easy. She was Lady Bug girl. We love this book as it promotes children to use
their imaginations rather than having to rely on others, such as parents to create activities for them.
These are the books which we have.

I'm a bit excited to see there are more in the series now. Princess' birthday isn't far away. I wonder if I can get them before that.


3 comments:

Grey Nomads driving Graceland said...

Yes, her birthday sure is close ;-)

Grey Nomads driving Graceland said...

PS - this is Caroline x

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

Thanks for the tip on the book - just ordered one from amazon! Mirai is four so should ne a good age book for her! She's outgrown her beloved "Knuffle Bunny" books - we needed new blood.