Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Please pray for

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25198720-421,00.html

As the article says we (Australians) have only had 9 soldiers die there where as the US now has numbers in the thousands but this now has moved to the forefront of my mind as I now know someone personally there.

For those of you who know the Evans I know that they too would ask for your prayers as their son Samuel is now doing a tour in Afghanistan, this in itself is scary enough. Unfortunately Sam has moved away from the church and is in a less wholesome environment, this makes me think that his life is in much need of preserving, as he needs to get his relationship right with God once more.

Please pray for his safety and his family for their comfort and also their ability to minister to him.

1 comment:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

The husband of one of our brethren up in Roanoke, Texas, is also over there. I don't know how those women did it back during WWII!

Prayers going up!