This was our view from our place in Windsor.
I really loved living in Windsor and sometimes I fool myself into thinking that we could go back and live there one day but with the Aussie dollar falling the way it is we will be lucky to ever get across there again one day. I was looking at a friends photos on facebook and her daughters are the same age as mine and they are all dressed up in big puffy jackets and books and scarves, so cute. I even bought a scarf and gloves and beanie for Princess the other day mostly just to play dress ups. Dressing up in warm clothes is just something we won't be doing in Brisbane, even in the winter. In winter we wear a jumper and that's about it.
Sigh...There is something comforting dressing up in a jumper, jacket, scarf and hat.
This was a sleigh ride in Austria. Don't I look cute in my big furry hat- I don't think I even put it in my bag leaving the UK.
No comments:
Post a Comment