So here is a little quiz for you just like the last flashback, easy for some and a little hard for others, clearly easier if you have been there, even easier if you were there with me.
Question: What city or at least country is this?
As I said, even easier if you were with me, tiptoeing through the tulips or whatever flowers these are. One more clue for all of you who weren't there- that's no lake- it's a loch.
Those are now tulips - they're daffodils (or jonquils depending on who you're talking to!)
So am I to guess it's Scotland? Aberdeen perhaps (haven't been there since 1985 so it's hard to know for sure). I don't think it's Edinburgh as I don't see the castle. But who know? Just guessing!
3 comments:
Those are now tulips - they're daffodils (or jonquils depending on who you're talking to!)
So am I to guess it's Scotland? Aberdeen perhaps (haven't been there since 1985 so it's hard to know for sure). I don't think it's Edinburgh as I don't see the castle. But who know? Just guessing!
It is Edinburgh, that's Louise with me- we went Easter 2004.
ah!!!! I loved Scotland! So beautiful.
Love your flashback Fridays!!!!!
Post a Comment