Friday, March 20, 2009

Flashback Friday

On Sunday as I said it was my brother's birthday- 33. Well for his thirtieth we went on a weekend away to Kirra. This was Princess then.
This is Princess now.

Three year apart, that time seem to have flown by so very fast and because on the 9th March she was 3 and a half I think that I should be allowed to do a post about her as just one a year doesn't seem enough.

So let me indulge myself and tell you about my Princess.
My Princess is such a girl- give her a choice and it has to be pink, give her a choice and it has to be a dress or skirt, give her a choice and it has to be sitting inside and reading a book.

My Princess loves to love. I can't tell you how many times a day that she needs to tell me something and just what is that something 'I love you Mummy'. But it extends even further when every night when she says her prayers that everybody we know needs to be added to our prayers and Noah and his Ark too.

My Princess is very cautious. While her friends, cousins and even little sister plunge straight in she waits and watched first. She considers every possible danger involved and she sees everyone enjoying the fun and she still decides it is not a good idea.

My Princess has lots of 'good ideas' which usually are doing something fun with Mummy, conveniently or not conveniently when Mummy is doing the housework.

My Princess loves to play with 'that woman who must not be named' barbie but when they go inside the house no one is allowed to wear clothes. This of course has no reflection upon our house as we always wear clothes here.

My Princess is such a loving sister who helps Sweetness to find a toy to play with when she has just taken off her another toy. And when Mummy is trying to fix dinner and can't pick up Sweetness, Princess gives her a cuddle and tells her 'it's alright' and then encourages her sister from the kitchen into another room. Princess also uses her Sweetness as a means of getting a cuddle when she has been naughty and mummy won't 'make nice' until she has repented.

My Princess is such a lovely little lady who is strong, intelligent, loving, considerate, cautious and who loves lollies.
She's our Princess!

2 comments:

bec said...

wow - what a huge difference three years makes. I can really see time flying when i look at those very adorable photos.

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

My daughters like to do monthly "updates" until they about two years old and then do them a little less frequently so I think you should step up the 'updates'. You'll be glad you did later when they are older (I know, perish the thought) and are trying to remember all those details. Jennifer and Megan have used a company called Blurb to put their blogs into book form so they have a scrapbook of the children, their photos, their achievements, shot records, etc. I think it's fantastic to have this technology to chronicle your family!