Again, time seems to have gotten away from me and I realised it has been a little while since I have blogged. Hmmm what has been going on, well all of last week I had been preparing for a special celebration- our soon to be sister-in-law's bridal shower. It was a great night where most of the ladies of our church got together to spend time with sharing memories, advice and good humour. It really does me good to spend time with like minded women and it is always great to hear what is working in other peoples' marriages to think about how I can improve mine. The next day we joined my future sister-in-law along with her friends for high tea in the morning and bowling at night. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I can actually knock a few pins over. Photos above are just recent photos of the girls, no significant photo session it is just nice to get some smiling photos.The video is the girls playing on our back retaining wall. Half way through writing this post I went outside with the girls and Sweetness was playing in the same area, only this time she wasn't so co-ordinated and she has fallen off, hitting her head on the rock on the way down. It looks kind of bad, bruised with a little cut. It just reminds me how different the girls are Princess wasn't this adventurous and therefore I haven't had to deal with many injuries. Luckily it is Princess who is playing flower girl, I couldn't guarantee a bruise-free, scratch-free face from Sweetness. In other news I have decided from the advice of a friend from church to enter the 50000 words for November. It is the National Novel Writing Month. Although saying that it looks like a world wide event. Last year over 100000 people entered and 15000 completed it. I thought it might be a nice idea to get the creative juices flowing. I can't imagine I will complete it but it might encourage me to start somewhere. So now I just need some help in doing the maths to figure out a good days number count, luckily I know a good accountant.
2 comments:
I love to hear accents in children! But mom, where is YOURS??? Are you Canadian or American?? Or was it just too short a blurb to hear you speak? Inquiring minds want to know!
Adorable blurb - kids and climbing go hand in hand (I think the hospitals give kick-backs to kids to drum up business - just kidding but we had our fair share of ER visits with our boys - never with Jennifer though...)
Oh I just listened to it and I agree I do sound a bit American but no I have one of those voices that sounds like I come a bit from everywhere. I've had Aussies think I was English or American too. No I am Australian with an Irish mother.
Post a Comment