Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sienna's birthday story

I wake up and open my presents. (Note in the background someone is going to get into trouble.

My sister got a telling off for opening my presents while everyone else is distracted by the last one.

My presents- I can play mummies with my sister now.

Taking our babies for a walk.

Then its time for a party with all the family. The best part is I get cake. I can stick my finger in and not get in trouble cause its my birthday!


I just love the cake.

Next a chat with my cousins.

The a wrestle with my cousins.

What a big day, time for a rest:)

3 comments:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

Awww! Happy Birthday big girl! I love my dollies too...and I'm 51! :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Sienna! Gorgeous pics. She has changed a lot in the last few months! Can't wait to see you soon.
xxoo

bec said...

Very cute photos! And you make a great cake!