I have finally gotten around to filming one of Princess' many songs that she sings, there are more to the repertoire but now she is sick I need to wait. Both girls are still sick but Sweetness is nearly better and Princess seems to just have a cold and cough now. Lord willing this will be the last of the colds for winter. Today was such a beautiful day and it didn't feel like winter at all. I love the warm weather so much. The girls like it too which encourages me to be outside more with them. I have now realise the importance of sun and how careful we need to be in not err on the side of too much caution. A friend has been told recently she has a lack of vitamin D which means her body is not getting enough sun. Vitamin D is important as it helps your body break down calcium and gives you strong bones. The damage is now done and her bones have become more brittle than they should be and sadly it is not repairable. It is funny because living in the Sunshine State (Queensland) it is drummed into you to always cover up and wear sunscreen but in order to get our dose of Vitamin D we need sun for only about 20 minutes in Summer and longer in winter. Its a fine line people Skin Cancer Vs Brittle Bones.

In any case we were loving the sun yesterday too.

I love a blue sky so Sweetness was my view along with a blue cloudless sky.

Princess was there too and she is learning to smile for the camera. It has only taken nearly 3 years.
2 comments:
oh this is just too cute
you have one very smart & beautiful lady there
she must take after her mum : P
Awww! So sweet!!
I shouldn't be surprised that Aussie's do the "zed" thing like the UK, eh? Didn't realize that till I heard the song.
I hope we will see more performances in the future!
Post a Comment