Sunday, July 13, 2008

So hard



I was reading another blog the other day and they were discussing how difficult it is to get five children to sit down and have a nice photo together. Well I only had to get two and it wasn't going to happen for me.
One looks the other doesn't. These were actually the better ones.

Mind you this was the mood Princess was in so I really was never going to get her to smile for me and especially not when there was a little sister around to lean over and poke.

Never mind I did get two I really liked of my Sweetness.


By the way these photos were taken before we left for a wedding, which was lovely and held at an excellent reception venue. And the staff there were the best in the business. Actually it was at my-in-laws and they were just wonderful to hold it there. I really am blessed to have such wonderful people who are so generous and kind-hearted in opening their home. Poor D2 had been so sick leading up and he had many hats on during the day such as waiter and photographer.

I'm sorry that this blog reads quite strangely as it starts with me complaining about my anarchical model and ends with me telling you all how blessed I am with my in-laws. But its a blog so it doesn't really need to make sense.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh they are so gorgeous
you take lovely photos!

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

In the States, there is a trend towards "candid photography" where there is a series, following a family, showing them do what they do normally, without formal posing. It's much better when trying to get photos of children anyway since they are always on the move being busy, busy, busy. The girls look lovely - makes me want to pick them up and hug 'em! :)

I wish I'd followed my own advice on the day we took the pictures of the 5 grandchildren. There was just so much going on and I didn't think it through. I still need to edit the photos I did take and do an online montage.

Darling girls you have though. :)

Jason said...

SO hard --- but SO CUTE! -- Nicole