Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My poor child

Imagine a day where you are constantly followed around by a small child. Also imagine that every word out of their mouth is lengthened and the tone used is only coming from the bottom of the throat. Yes that is it, my poor baby is sick and suffering and all mummy wants to do is put her hands over her ears. I love my girls but when the whinging starts I just want to run. Lucky for Gorgeous that he has to be at work or one day I might just take off and leave him with the girls, only for a day of course, maybe a night too.
It does also remind me of how good I have it when they are not sick but really that is hard to concentrate on when all I hear today is "I'm sick, I'm tired, I'm thirsty, I'm hungry, No, I don't want that, she can't have that its mine,".
Anyway blog readers please pray for a good amount of patience for me today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will pray for you sweetie. You are not having much luck with the winter lurgies. You need to tell those germs they are not wanted!!!!
Just think how strong all of your immune systems are growing though.....not that it's much comfort!
have you tried probiotics- they are very good for strengthening the immune system- or vitamin c, echinacea & garlic.........
hope everyone gets better soon

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

The grands have been suffering with allergies and summer colds. I have daughter Jennifer with her two boys and the youngest developed a totally stuffy nose not 15 minutes after we left her home up in the Dallas-Fort Worth area on the way down to Houston - I kid you not! And he's only 14 months old so can't really communicate other than the most pitiful wails, bless his heart.

It's tough when the little ones are under the weather...on all parties.