http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q55dqVHgyoU
What a lovely morning for me and Princess. We had an extra special outing today. We went to a concert by a play school presenter called Justine Clarke. She was really great and Princess said how fun it was. I can never really be sure about Princess as she never is very obvious with how she feels, except grumpy. She was really quiet during the concert and just stared at Justine on stage, and occasionally out at the rest of the audience of Mummies and kiddies.
I don't really know why she doesn't smile very much but it would sure help me to know that she is having a good time, I guess I can just feel blessed that she can so eloquently use her speech to let me know 'that was so fun'.
1 comment:
I'm glad that Bianca said she had a good time at the concert- it sounds like she was taking it all in like a sponge- she is a very observant girl!
Post a Comment