No not me, my camera so I guess I have been a bit uncaring about my blog lately because really its where I store my photos and without a camera I suppose it will fall into quiet ending. I hope it doesn't but really if I were to start posting posts using just written word, well that could mean trouble:)
Luckily I can use DH's phone for pics when he's around so I can provide some photos. We took the splash pool out and did our usual thing and then the girls were dried and dressed but someone decided that since she was nice and warm again it was time to go for another swim. DH asked me what I was doing when she started to get in. I told him that I was standing right there with his phone as I thought it would be a cute photo:)
Can not believe we only have two weeks left of holidays, I have been in shock and failed to order her school books and received a late fee all because I think 'we have ages yet', well it seems I don't and that makes me sad.
Sweetness is going to start kindy this year, I think she's excited, it's a bit hard to tell with her sometimes. What I can tell you is that things that she used to just decide she could do, she now can do. She enjoys riding her bike now and she spent about 25 minutes this morning just swinging...on the same swing...without stopping.
Oh by the way Happy 2012



No comments:
Post a Comment