Tuesday, October 12, 2010

wow- big break

Aaaaah, that was a big break wasn't it. Some may believe it may be due to the fact that I had nothing to write about but really that's not true, we have had a few goings ons but I haven't had the internet on my very own computer and so all my lovely photos have not been able to see the light of my blogging day.

Clearly I can not load too many photos so I will take myself one step at a time.

Princess turned 5!

It was a Princess and Pirates party



The cake which looked a lot better than it tasted but isn't that the norm.


Our big pirate, his princess would prefer not to be photographed


Statues


Pass the parcel.


Back at the beginning of September our firstborn hit a big milestone (for us), she is now 5 years old. I can hardly believe it, I can still remember so much of my pregnancy with her and then my little tiny baby who had the loudest scream I had ever heard. And then my chubby bubby, then she became my toddler who could throw the biggest most animalistic tantrums and now slowly but surely you have become a little girl, or little lady as daddy calls her.






My little Princess,
I can not believe just what a beautiful girl you have grown into. I love that you have grown in confidence and ability more than I could have ever imagined. I just remember how cautious you were and now you are so excited and adventurous. You really are becoming a beautiful rose in full bloom. You tell us stories but now you also tell us jokes, and they are funny, you make us laugh not because your our daughter but because you are funny. You love to talk, you have such a gift of language. It's just so amazing how you can use a vocab that is larger than many adults and if someone uses a word that you haven't understood you are so quick to ask for its meaning and within the next few days the word becomes apart of your everyday vocab.

This year is going to be such a big adventure for you. Starting school has us so nervous and yet so excited, I know that you with bloom even brighter but it also brings tears to my eyes at the thought that you are not going to be with me everyday, chatting away asking me questions and more questions and more questions (your teacher had better watch out:)).

No comments: