Not long after Princess' birthday it was time for our trip to NZ. After troubles from previous years some may think that I was not too keen to go on this trip and if you asked me before Juicy Lucy was born they would have been right, but after baby was born and a chance to get away for awhile I became keen. Of course I didn't realise I was headed to this weather but I think it was just great in the end because it gave us all a chance to just spend some good time together as a family.
There was lots of chances to do some hiking. So glad Ebay provided this awesome backpack. Two little girls appreciated it. And we have now decided that since Princess coped much better than we anticipated that we would now try to go on more hikes at home now. Pics of this to come.
Another avid photographer:)
Just hanging out with the family in a cute little village of which I can not remember the name.
Most of these photo are either taken by this young lady or by her new camera. She really was such a joy all holiday to us.
This is her and one of her best buddies in their ski school. Unfortunately we don't have one photo of her skiing, which is sad but she remembers the experience well and has a desire to try it again. That makes her daddy happy because he will have a companion on the slopes in years to come.
This was my cup of tea. Jet boating! This was the plan once we arrived and it was just so awesome, for me it was the best experience of the holiday and I would most definitely recommend it to anyone, although some may say the rain which felt like rocks being thrown at your face added to the experience I would suggest that without the rain may save some bruising.
What was really lovely was just for us all to be together and enjoy our families. The children had such a lovely time together and it was lovely to see their relationships blossom.
So now I have been able to wipe all old NZ memories from my thoughts and now I think that its an amazing country, just don't ask me about their border security:)
No comments:
Post a Comment