Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Two weeks old (yesterday)
Well our newest addition was two weeks old yesterday, time has gone by so quickly already.
After a tough Thursday night with Princess and Sweetness sick we had a follow up evening with new baby and I being sick. Not fun sitting round the toilet bowl, even less fun doing it while watching your husband pace up and down with a sick 10 day old baby. But we got through, although we did pass it on to my poor dad but it seems to have hit Brissy pretty badly from all the different people I have spoken to.
Back to baby, I have decided that until I get to know her a little better I will use the name her sisters call her as her blog name. Cutie. Not original in any way but Sweetness is always right next to her saying 'She's soooo coot'. And Princess holds her and gets in close to her face and tells her she is such a cutie rudie. So Cutie it is (for now).
More about Cutie.
Sigh, she is seeming more like her biggest sister and has a great set of lungs which are put to full use if she is put into her cot awake. She was held so much over the weekend being sick and I think she enjoyed it a little too much. Now the harder lesson of having only one parent around to be shared with two big loud sister is going to need to be learnt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment