
If you haven't already been informed or read on facebook or twitter, we are having another beautiful baby girl.
GH felt happy for two reasons 1. b/c he's having a girl 2. b/c he was right, he never really felt this baby would be a boy, not that he gets 'feelings' or anything.
I am really happy to be having another little girl, I must admit I imagined her as a her I guess because that's what we know. I can just here people say, "Do you know those Graham girls?" The Graham Girls!- sounds really lovely to my ears like a special little club, I just know that all three of them will be great friends if Princess and Sweetness are anything to go by. My only concern was that looking at the ultrasound 3d pictures Sweetness said she was scared of the baby and that she looked like a dinosaur. Luckily Princess stood up for her littlest sister and promptly told Sweetness that dinosaurs are extinct (she's so clever, i didn't know what extinct meant till I was in year 8).
So now our only problem is finding another name for this little girl- having a few of the same sex means you tend to run out of names you really love, I am hoping something will just pop out at GH and myself at some point in the next 21 weeks.
When GH saw this picture he was quite smitten as he said 'she has your nose' to me. Ahh my life in filled with such joy. GH was also right that knowing the gender does help you to bond just a little more in these early stages. I definitely find that I am a little bit more in love with her today:)
3 comments:
I really like your holiday banner! VERY festive!!
Again, congrats on your girl. I'm wondering how you get those sonos like that. We don't get those kind unless we pay a separate business to do them - I find them fascinating!
Someone else I know who is expecting (daughter of a friend we knew overseas) thought her son looked like Skeletor. :) I just call them "medium rare".
Again, so happy for you all.
oh wow! She is just beautiful Iona. Very special photos!
Congratulations! As you know, I am one of 3 sisters, & it's lovely. Your girls are so lucky to belong to such an amazing family!
Now, on the names front....are you thinking of sticking to your "colour" theme? Then, "flower" for middle name???? Or will you do something different this time?
Yes, the pictures are a bit special, we weren't sure if they do normally used them but I think the lady doing the sono wanted to show the girls a better view.
As for names, I am still not really willing to think about it too much, it's like we have painted ourselves into a corner. The only other italian, 3 syllables , ending in 'a' that means a colour is Magenta and no it will not be that.
Post a Comment