Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Blogging

Well I saw on Kelly's Korner her new Christmas site and I decided to try one of my own.

Really my last nine Christmas' has been so amazing I thought I would share where I was and the special event of that year.

2000- My first year as a married woman. We were living in Bairnsdale in Victoria at the time but we travelled back to Brisbane to spend it with our families. During this time we also bought our first house.

2001- Actually this year I cannot remember too well but I am guessing we spent this with our families in Brisbane and Caloundra.

2002- This year was quite magical- even though we were not with our families this was my first cold Christmas! We spent it in Brugges in Belgium. It didn't snow but it was so cold and the food was so rich and the waffles were the best I have ever tasted.

2003
We were invited by our good friends in the UK to spend Christmas with them and their family. Chanene was a wonderful cook and it was a great day.

2004- We arrived back in Australia on Christmas Eve night and had a great family Christmas with both families. What we didn't know at the time was that we were pregnant with our Princess.

2005- Princess was a bit older than 3 months this Christmas. And it was so exciting sharing Christmas with a new baby. She did great even with spending the whole day out and about with families

2006- We managed to have a Christmas in our house with a 15 month old- this year she could unwrap the presents herself and she had a great time with her new toys, so fun to watch.

2007- We were joined by Sweetness this Christmas. That was enough to make it special and the fact that we were in our new house too- with a trampoline and swing set:)
2008- Getting time off for GH was difficult and so when he was told to take holidays at Christmas we decided that it was a great time for a beach Christmas, it was so much fun.

Which leads us to 2009- Two beautiful children and a third on the way- family to spend time and feasting with. I can't wait...

No comments: