Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Someone has a new haircut

Isn't it funny that from a young age us ladies are always loving a good chop (no not pork). When I mentioned to Princess that we might get her haircut she was so excited. And so was I because I have had enough of getting the ruggies out. Even the hair-dresser was amazed at how many knots she had and I had put it in a plait just so it wouldn't be too bad for the hairdresser.
So without any further ado- here is my little princess and her new look.


 
Posted by Picasa

She was very happy with it. You would never guess she had about 20cms taken off. That's about 7 inches for our American friends. I can't wait to wash it tonight as I am guessing all her lovely curls should come back now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aaawww she looks beeeee-yuuuuu-ti-ful!

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

Love the new "do"! Jennifer, when she was young, had long hair and it was always a battle with the tangles - she was SUCH a tenderhead!

Like your new blog template too - very chic!