
Well I am not much of a cook (yes I can see you nodding in agreement)and I'm still not but I have something to make it even easier for me now. Yes 4 ingredients- how easy is that.
What is really good is that this book has already been consulted more than once. Most of my 'pretty' cookbooks are sitting there on the book shelf displays beautiful pictures of delicious food, that has only (note the sarcasms) taken 1 hour to prepare and another hour to cook. And the amount of ingredients necessary only spans half way down the A4 page.
This book is simple (like me) and easy to follow (unlike me). It's also good in regards to the time it takes to get ready (also unlike me).
So this is me now.

Oh except that kitchen looks quite neat and there are no children pulling on my leg in this photo, demanding attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment