So here is day one at disney which was actually day 2 for our holiday but we were much too tired after such a long flight to hit disneyland straight away. Actually on day 1 of holiday we did something which ended up quite a common occurrence in our holiday and that was shopping.
So here are some photos of our first few rides at Disneyland up first was Grammy's very favourite- It's a small world
This photo is just before we entered into a world where little dolls with very LOUD voices kept singing to us about it being a "small world afterall".Next was what Princess had dreamt about most of all- the teacups and we were very blessed because we got to sit in our favourite colour 'pink'.

Next came the Dumbo ride- Princess was loving all the rides at this stage, Sweetness was a little tired still and it wasn't until the later days that she actually gave us a few smiles.

Then was the carousal which we ended up through the five days going on the most because the line was always so short and also because Sweetness enjoyed it.

After that the rides started to get a bit more scary and Princess was not so impressed with them. Some of them were:
Alice in Wonderland, Mr Toad's Ride, Pirates of the Carribean (Princess spent this ride with her head face down on Daddy's lap with her hands over her ears- really scary to a three year old). I am pretty sure we got to go on Space Mountain this day too towards the night and quite a few others too which I can't remember the names.
Day one at disney was really great and we were really blessed because the crowd was not too big that day and we really got to get on heaps of rides.
We also so some of the sights that you expect to at disney which was the castle and this lady here
.On another note I can't believe I have reached 100 posts already I really feel very blessed that we live in an era where we can record our memories and share them with our friends. I remember being young and trying to write a diary- I think I in fact started more than three- but I always forgot about them or just gave up. With the blog I feel that I will be able to look back at my words- good and bad- and look at the photos and be really happy that I have been able to blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment