Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Birthday GH

I can hardly believe this man is turning 39. When we meet he would have been 24. We got married when he was 25. We had Princess just before he turned 31. Sweetness came along when he was 34. Energizer bounded into his life when he was 36. How our lives have changed. My love for him has grown in ways I could never have imagined. He is such a good man, even if i had never married him, which would have been the biggest mistake of my life, I still would have thought him to be the best man I had ever met. He has strength that goes way beyond the physical, he is a stronghold that my girls and I can feel safe beyond understanding. He guides us spiritually, never allowing us to take an easy path. Giving him respect has been so much easier than I ever thought it would be as he is truly respectable. He is an encourager, guidance giver, joy bringer and all round wonderful man. Our life has not been easy together, bringing ups and downs but I feel Jesus' presence in his character and I know we can get through all things together with God's help. He is not perfect but he is so good. I celebrate you GH, I am so blessed to say Happy Birthday Husband.

No comments: