Saturday, August 11, 2012
The goings on
Well life has certainly got away from me and I haven't posted in some time as I have hardly gotten onto my computer, I guess it's too easy to curl up in bed with the ipad. I wanted to update my blog though as I do want to keep account of our going ons. Who knows maybe all this will still be available for me in 50 years time and I'm going through the early stages of dementia I will be able to look back at this and remember this amazing, wonderful and sometimes difficult stage of our lives.
With that ramble not a lot has been going on, although now GH works from home which has brought about some new decisions our family has made, but I am going to be cheeky and not say what they are just yet as we need to let others know first before the info goes public as such. But no I'm not pregnant just so no one thinks that is our news:)
We have all gone through a nasty flu over the last few weeks, our little Sweetness started it off and one by one we fell. I was the last to get it which was such a blessing as I knew I needed to be strong to nurse them all through the earlier stages which was bad fevers. Our little Happy Girl probably faired the best, she seems to be one tough cookie but her eaten still hasn't returned to what it was so now I'm not sure if it's just typical two year old fussiness. Which will be a shame as she was an excellent eater.
Princess had a especially hard time of it as the afternoon before she had it she fell down the slide, whilst trying to ride her hopper ball down it and she smacked her nose, which bleed. It wasn't at all funny, except if I was a mean mummy I might look back and laugh at her dramatic reaction to seeing her blood. She just looked down at her hand which had been holding the nose and she just screamed and looked at me with such horror and this could happen to her. She was fine of course but she must have ingested some of the blood which meant it wasn't pretty that night when the fevers hit her.
The last goings on for me personally is that I have started a diet. The diet is only special to us as it is the company that GH is trying to help establish and so I am testing out or being a guinea pig haha. I will put my journey on the blog roll under my skinnyup if anyone is interested in what it is like, it's not too interesting but we thought I should record it for GH's company.
I'll add a few photos from the camera of random photos from the last few weeks. The girls went to a fairy/Princess party, as you can see they were only just over their illness. Sweetness is so pale still.
This is just what the future holds for one little Princess:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment