Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just a whinge from a tired mummy

It can really be so exhausting looking after little children and at the moment there is one little munchkin in my life who is tiring me out. To be honest some days she has me close to tears with her enthusiasm for life. She doesn't enjoy stillness which is a little foreign to our family. Ever since Princess and Sweetness were young I have had not too much trouble when taking them out to shops. I could even treat us to a coffee and milkshake but now that little miss loud has come into her own we literally have to run in and out of the shops. Her sisters have had to start shutting there doors just to keep her from making messes in their rooms. It can be quite funny when she is determined to play with them and she just stays outside their room and just yells and bangs on their door until they just let her in or they come out and play. I find it funny as she doesn't just wear me down she is doing it to her sisters too.

I know this is just our season in life at the moment and I know that I will miss having a toddler who has more character in her sleep than some have at their peak but right now it is just a little hard to be out 'in the world' and social.

I'm really going to miss my big girls when school starts again next week, what is little miss loud going to be like without two other people to amuse her:)

Wish me luck, or better still say a prayer for all those mums of young bubs because although I don't think it's the hardest job in the world, I do think on those bad days, it's right up there.

No comments: