Happy Birthday Sweetness!
Words could never express the way I feel for you.
You are my funny, peculiar, extraordinary, big eyed, jaw sticker outer, confused, focused, creative, sweet, kissy, unique, beautiful girl. I could go on and on because you have just so many different characteristics. I pray that you never lose this free spirit that you show where you don't really mind what the rest of the world is thinking because you just want to think your own way.
You are changing everyday, just when I think that you are not listening and are living in a distant galaxy you pipe in with "Mummeeee, did you know that some daddies can have babies?" Me: Umm I don't think so sweetie. You:"Sea horses, Mummeeee".
You are also becoming more determined than my previously placid little girl. When you stick your ground, we've learnt you really can stick your ground and the fear of strangers coming up to you to question you on where your 'watching from a distance' parents are still does not send you running straight to them but keeps your feet firm on the ground and refusing to talk to anyone is sometimes shocking to me.
Really you still are so very sweet, and I can see that although your big sister has the louder approach to life, your little sister is starting to take on some of your sweetnesses, like giving treats to others before herself.
Sweet Girl, I love you and can not believe the just how happy I am to have YOU in my life. You make me want to be a better person so I can be more like you.
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment