Sunday, July 10, 2011

Winter weekend

What I do love about Queensland is the weather in the winter. In the warm sunshine its just perfect to play outside and not get too hot or too cold. We actually end up playing outside much more in the Winter than Summer as its just too hot in the middle of the day and generally that's the best time to play outside.

Outside time is also a very good time to take some photos.
Isn't she lovely:) Of course I am very biased.


And here again.



Their Daddy decided it was a good time to encourage the girls to do some exercises. Happy girl really does think she can do anything that her sisters can do (sometimes better).
And here's where they climb all over him because they love him so much.

I love the weekends where we can be together.

No comments: