I guess the reason why I started blogging besides copying my sister-in-laws idea, was because I liked the idea of keeping a record of going ons in our life. Well I have been pretty slack and even though I am happy enough reading about someone else's trip to the doctors I haven't bothered to record these things for our family. So sorry if you find those types of blogs absolutely boring because it's going to happen here, well occasionally anyway.
So Tuesday we were to the doctors for Baby's 1 year check-up and needles.
Needles were not too great, I think her volume matched Princess' as a baby, it's just that for us she has never used it quite that much and so when she does it's quite a surprise again.
She is one big girl. She measures 81 cms and is 10.5kg. That puts her over the 97th percentile for height and in the 75th for her weight.
I also wanted to write this cute little memory down so I can look back and remember her quirkiness. She was jumping on the trampoline this afternoon and I asked her if it was her favourite thing to do. She replied it was and that one day she was going to jump so high she was going to catch Jesus. It's so great that her Wednesday night Bible classes and her mummy and daddy's teaching give her a desire to run to Him and not away.
No comments:
Post a Comment