This should have been a 6 months checkup but I seemed to have more trouble than I thought actually getting to the doctors and so this has become a 7 1/2 month check up.
So you are 74 cms which puts you above the chart in the 97th percentile.
You weigh 8775gms which puts you in the 75th percentile, down a little from last time.
Things that you are doing- you are commando crawling and can get much further and further everyday. If I dare walk into the kitchen you are getting faster in following me there. You got all the way down the hall today. You also have pulled yourself into standing once in the bath and the other using a playgym. You seems super strong to me because if you want down I struggle to keep a good hold on you.
Things you are saying- ma ma ma, da da da, ba ba ba, nan nan nan.
You have got very clingy recently and cry quickly when mummy is near but just out of your reach.
You lovvvvve to pull hair. Whether I have in down or up you always get a good hold and pull it out. You use daddy's ears in the same way. Your big sisters are learning quite well that when they hug you the have to move out of arms reach quickly again as there has been a few tears recently. My goodness your only 7 months and making your sisters cry, they better watch out.
You still share around your smiles but they certainly come more readily if you are safe in mummy's arms. And giggles are reserved again for Mummy and sisters but I am sure you will share them again soon.
Oh and you have one tooth through with the next one clearly seen under the surface of the gum and yes you are quite grumpy about this.
Update: by the end of day new tooth was cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment