So we all have a cold, funny thing is that I think this is the first time that I have had to deal with ALL of us being sick. Sweetness was first to get it and more often than not I tend to follow, Cutie also falls prey to illness quite easily but Princess has been so robust in the past year or two and so for the first time in ages she has a cold. You would think because she is so robust to sickness that she would handle it with grace and aplomb, think again. My little Princess comes in at 5am telling us that the night time lasts too long and then she gets into bed with us and tosses and turns and then then starts sniffing in our ears.
In other news related to a bit of whining our little cutie has cut her first tooth. A few days short of 7 months. She eats everything now just imagine life with teeth:)
No comments:
Post a Comment