Saturday, August 14, 2010

Have I mentioned?




Even though little cutie is only 3 1/2 months old, we decided to start the process last Saturday.



1 week on and she is a little champion. She eats all her rice cereal and then looks at me like 'is that it?' So today I gave her a rusk on top and she was well pleased.

She is just amazing, these last two weeks she has grown and changed so much, she is making lots of noises now and we get an occasional squeal of delight.

Today we took the girls on their first train ride and into the museum. We only looked at the animal exhibits and then headed for a play at southbank. All three girls were so lovely and their behaviour made it such a great day. I truly feel so blessed to have these girls in my life.
Not to mention the gorgeous husband who helps me look after them all.

No comments: