I thought I had better add a few photos so that I have some photos kept in a safe place, just in case.
I put Cutie in this dress as there is no way she will fit it at Christmas time and the other two girls were of a similar age when they had their photo taken in the same dress. Nice to compare although I will put up the three photos of the three girls another day.
So what else has been happening
this little girl has found her thumb. Princess didn't need anything like a thumb or dummy as she liked to use her mouth for screaming (lol), and Sweetness does a strange thing with her own tongue to pacify herself when she is tired and now I have my first thumb sucker which concerns my mum as her niece sucked hers until she was married. I personally find it quite cute but I may not if in ten years time she will need braces because of it.
In other news Princess has discovered photography. Her Auntie let her take some photos with her iphone and now whenever Princess spots a camera she wants to take photos. She does a decent job of putting us in the frame, we just need to teach her to focus and I think she'll be good at it. We might need to get into scrap-booking just so she can have a good excuse to take some more photos.
Although this photo doesn't reveal it the girls do play nicely together and Cutie doesn't cry now when her two sisters gets all up in her face. Princess is tickled pink with every smile that Cutie gives her. Sometimes she really has to work hard for them and by the end you can see the exhaustion in her face, but its a pleased with herself exhaustion. I actually think it won't be long now and Cutie will be sitting around with a pretty constant smile on her face as she is a very contented baby. She sleeps now from 6pm till 7am. GH generally picks her up at 8.30 and changes her nappy and I give her one lat feed and she sleeps through. It's rather lovely he he.
It's funny that most photos I take of the girls they are generally in their PJs or their play clothes. Every Sunday they have beautiful dresses on and yet I never have any photos of these outfits. I guess that might be because we are pretty much late and running out the door but I should try a little harder. In any case they still look lovely to me, messy clothes, tangled hair and dirty faces:)
No comments:
Post a Comment