Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Well still no new pictures as promised but it is now my computer that is not set up for the net at the moment.
My computer is currently residing in my bedroom so that I could spend the day in bed. I have a little chesty cold but I think it was my body saying enough. So GH took a day off to "look" after the girls for me while I spent 99% of the day in bed.

I used that time to finish Sacred Influence and to watch the first series of The Mentalist. Both quite enjoyable.

Not so enjoyable getting up the next day to a messy house. This is not actually my house but it represents my frustrations.Half makes you regret the day of rest but one step at a time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon, Iona. I'm glad you could have a day in bed- & housework is soooo not important compared to your growing bubba. Although I do know what you mean : )