Monday, November 2, 2009

Beautifying

I know a lot of people that enjoy producing at the moment but I figure my body is producing at the moment and therefore our vegie garden can lay dormant. I am much more interested in beautifying. And so this weekend we beautified the girls rooms.




Which was much appreciated by the Princess because she has promised to try her hardest to keep it that way.





Sweetness was less impressed but it certainly made it easier last night as my Gorgeous Husband had to clean up quite a bit of sick up. With her nice clean room there was no toys etc harmed in the process.

In the afternoon it was time to pull out the old flower, (although we could recycle some) and re-plant my old favourites- roses and lavender. I think it is ever so rewarding growing your own fruit and vegetables but for me give me roses and lavender and I'm a very happy girl.

Sunday morning we attempted to get a few photos of me and the girls but the chances of us all looking at the same time were not good as well as smiling- no chance. Nevermind I can still see my little beauties.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

you look gorgeous Iona- as do your girls of course.

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

Just like on Rebekah's site, looks like you might have a potential Christmas card photo! Too bad "gorgeous husband" isn't in them too. But it's a lovely photo!