Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tracking the bump

Well today I am 14 weeks pregnant and I thought I would like to record what is happening to me and my body at this stage.

*I am officially in my 2nd trimester

*I am not so sick in the afternoons and nights now ( although I still like to rest around these times and am punctual about eating to ward this off)

* I managed to make my first Wednesday night Bible Study in a while which means I am not so exhausted - I still get the odd night where I am in bed at 7.30pm with the girls but I don't nana nap so I don't feel too guilty about that.

*I have a big tummy- in the right outfit you can see that it is a baby bump and not just a bit too much of Sunday lunches

*I mostly wear dresses because in the first trimester I really didn't enjoy anything touching my stomach. The only time not I wear pants or skirts is when I have a doctor's appointment.

* I haven't found myself craving any type of food. With Princess it was apple juice and turkey and cranberry sandwiches, with Sweetness it was Bacon. I didn't have a huge appetite at the start but I seem to be enjoying food once more.

*I have had feral moods with this pregnancy. I don't remember feeling quite so emotional with the first two but I didn't have two other children to look after then either.

*I don't think about this pregnancy 1/4 as much as my first or 1/2 much as my second, only when I feel sick or tired or maybe a little sorry for myself. Which is why I wanted to record this info.

*I am happy to be pregnant but unlike my first two I'm not too interested in just enjoying the pregnancy- I would really like baby to be here. I would just like to feel a little more normal and be able to have a jump on the trampoline with the girls again.

26 weeks to go!

I wish this was what I looked like.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't believe you are already into the 2nd trimester.
Glad to hear you are feeling a little more energetic and the morning sickness has somewhat subsided.
The next 26 weeks will fly!
xx oo