Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My arm hurts



Poor little me. I just had the swine flu jab to make sure I don't get it while I am pregnant.

Now I feel like I have a dead arm.

That is all!

2 comments:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

I actually HAVE influenza A or B as of yesterday. Probably now swine flu. But I am feeling pretty horrible right now. I wish I'd had my flu shoot before I came up north to visit but I guess unless I'd had it 2 weeks ago, it wouldn't have done any good anyway (and it wasn't available 2 weeks ago). Anyway, sorry your arm hurts but I'm glad you got the shot! Do you have to take 2 more? It's a series of 3 here in the states I believe.

Unknown said...

No just one here. I have actually had the flu before I got pregnant but because I took the tamiflu the doctor said I still need to have the shot. I am sorry your so sick, it really is one of the worst feelings I had had. I think I was in bed for three days straight and I didn't even consider getting out. I hope you are doing better really soon.