




Our special little visitor is gone but her mummy put some photos on to facebook and so I thought I would share them with you. Aren't they amazing experiences to have. I really feel blessed that we could be just a small part of being able to help this happen.
In other news I have had to rediscover crackers and gingernut biscuits. All i can bring myself to eat at the moment is plain, plain, plain. It seems that it is morning sickness but it more often begins in the afternoon and lasts most evenings. I am almost tempted to take the marker down from the blog just so I don't have to think about it. Now that I've had a whinge I can keep it out of the next few posts.
I hope you enjoyed the photos;)
1 comment:
I think our Jen must really be Australian 'cause her morning sickness was in the evening - which was the morning there. So YOU must be American since you're feeling sick in the evening - when it's the morning HERE! :)
Hope you're feeling better soon. Jen's "cloud of misery" has lifted considerably although she's not 100% yet. She has a cute baby bump now though!
Post a Comment